Monday 2 August 2021

Passing the 500,000 milestone

 It took a while but after a decade of blogging, I finally passed half a million page views on my blog. Not an impressive number I grant you, especially when one takes into account the length of time that has passed before the milestone was reached. Yet it's a number I am grateful for. Why? Because in spite of all the views that may have landed accidentally, it still means a proportion of them, however small, comprise of readers who do want to follow my blog. For that alone I am grateful.  



 Sadly this milestone has occurred in the midst of other statistics of a much worse nature. Where I'm at, there are almost daily records for number infected, number of deaths, number of patients in the intensive care units, number of people dying in their homes, the list goes on in this never-ending pandemic. May you, dear reader, be safe in such trying times. And to all of you who have taken the time to read and comment on my blog throughout all these years ... thank you! 


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

https://shireworks.blogspot.com/https://www.facebook.com/shire.works

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Fantastic milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kuan ! May there be many more !
    Stay safe !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Mario! I too hope there will be many more.

      Delete
  3. Stick to the good numbers. Every good piece of news is something to celebrate, and your milestone certainly is worth of it!
    Stay safe and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Suber, much appreciated! While the western world moves on, the bad news here sadly keeps getting worse. You're right of course. Any good numbers is a cause to celebrate, especially in such trying times.

      Delete
  4. Congrats !!

    You deserve it my friend ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...