Friday 16 August 2024

Priestess【Goblin Slayer】Good Smile Company Pop Up Parade (L) Pre-Painted Figures

 Suffice to say, the anime Goblin Slayer isn't for everyone. Now I watch a lot of anime, and as such I'm not easily shocked by the medium. But the opening scenes of Goblin Slayer was admittedly disturbing as it contained a rape scene by goblins on the female members of a captured human adventure group. Initially I was put off, and wondered if I was going to continue watching the anime. Well I did, and I'm glad I did. As disturbing as the scene was, it wasn't to glorify the act. The story showcases the horror inherent in rape, and the effects it had on even the strongest of heroines.



 But I digress. The purpose of this blog post was to direct you to my YouTube video on the unboxing and review of Good Smile Company's L-sized Pop Up Parade pre-painted scale figure of the heroine, namely Priestess. If you are wondering, that's her real name. The anime gives all the characters generic nouns for names such as Goblin Slayer, High Elf Archer, Dwarf Shaman, Lizard Priest, Cow Girl, etc. Weird but it kinda works. Please check out the embedded video below if you're interested.



 Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Please visit my YouTube Channel by clicking on the first banner below. If you like the content, please do subscribe. Until next time, be happy and be well!


FourEyedMonster Miniatures YouTube Channel

https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

4 comments:

  1. Cool choice again. What a collection you have by now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having mostly budget-friendly figures means I can have a bigger collection :) ... but eventually I hope to get my hands on an upper-tier figure ... or two :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...