Sunday 2 June 2024

Asuna & Kirito【Sword Art Online】Good Smile Company Pop Up Parade Pre-Painted Figures

 While having a story concept that's by no means unique in the anime scifi storytelling world, Sword Art Online (SAO) nonetheless is one of the few tells the tale well. And it's an intertwining tale of three core concepts of Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, and Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games. All tough topics to deal with, yet to me SAO has managed to combine all three together extremely well. Kirito and Asuna, whose mid-tier Pop Up Parade figures are being unboxed and reviewed in the videos in this post, are the main characters of the light novel and anime series.



  Below are the two 'Unboxing and Review' videos of the SAO protagonists that I had uploaded to my YouTube Channel, FourEyedMonster Miniatures. You can watch them here by clicking their respective play buttons or visit my channel to see the videos there as well as other content.




 Both Asuna and Kirito are the very first Good Smile Company Pop Up Parade Standard-Sized figures in my collection. In terms of condition, the former was bought pre-owned from AmiAmi Japan while the latter was bought brand new from a local Good Smile Company Partner Shop. Going forward, I'll definitely add more PoP Up Parade figures into my collection. For now though, thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. Please do visit my YouTube Channel by clicking on the second banner below. If you like the content, please do subscribe. Take care for now, be happy and be well!


FourEyedMonster Miniatures YouTube Channel

https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...