Wednesday 25 October 2023

Emilia and Ram Prize Figures from the Re:Zero Dreaming Future Story Ichiban Kuji

 Emilia and Ram are the first prize figures in my collection that come from an Ichiban Kuji, specifically one called Re:Zero Dreaming Future Story. And while technically both are won via winning tickets i.e. Prize B for Emilia and Prize C for Ram, I didn't get them by playing the Ichiban Kuji. Instead, I had gotten them pre-owned or second hand from online third party resellers.



 Above is the Unboxing & Review video for the Ram figurine while below is the video for Emilia, both of whom are important characters in the Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World isekai anime. 



 So figure by figure, my pre-painted collection is growing slowly but surely. Eventually I'm hoping for some higher quality scale painted figures to join my collection. But those are pretty expensive, so most of my early pieces will be more budget friendly ones. Anyway, that's it for this week. I hope you'll take a look at the videos, and like it. Until next time, be well and be happy! 


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

FourEyedMonster Miniatures YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Both Ram and Emilia do indeed look elegant in this series of figurines.

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with budget friendly models, au contraire! Good choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...