Monday 26 December 2022

Revisited: SpongeBob & Patrick, fully-painted vinyl figurines now in a video

 Time off in my hometown had reminded me of a project that originated from a similar visit ages ago. All those years ago had seen me acquire a vinyl figurine of the iconic duo of SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star as a miniature painting project. Seeing that I was having an enforced downtime in which not much new was being done hobby-wise, I thought to do a mini video of the duo to try and showcase the painted miniatures in greater detail. I hope you like this SpongeBob and Patrick project as much as I had enjoyed painting them way back then.



 Below then is a video of the SpongeBob and Patrick miniature painting project revisited that I had recently uploaded to my YouTube Channel, FourEyedMonster Miniatures.



 So as the new year fast approaches, and the holiday season before us, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Happy Holidays and a belated Merry Christmas. May the holidays be a time of happiness after a very trying few years due to the pandemic. Stay safe, be well, and be happy! 


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

FourEyedMonster Miniatures YouTube Channel

6 comments:

  1. Unusual and very nicely done my friend, wish you a great end of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil, may you have a great year ahead.

      Delete
  2. Great work Kuan ! I love the vibrant colors. You have painted them as they should be.
    Happy holidays to you and yours ! Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mario. Happy (and safe) holidays to you and yours too.

      Delete
  3. There's always something new to discover everytime we revisit an old project. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Suber. Thank you for taking the time to look at my post, and a Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...