Friday 31 December 2021

With 2021 being a near-complete write off hobby-wise, here's hoping 2022 will be a fresh new start

This year, of which there is a single day remaining, has been a near-total write off in terms of what I have achieved hobby-wise. Most of very little work done this year has comprised assembling, priming, and some basecoating. Personally, it was a miserable year for content creation.



 Will 2022 signal a fresh start for my hobby exploits? I hope so. I really do. And with the new year soon to be upon us, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. More importantly, may you and yours be blessed with good health in the year to come. Cheers!


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Best wishes to you too Dean. Hope you have a great year ahead.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, all the best for next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Phil. Here's hoping 2022 treats you well.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Best wishes to you too, Michal, for the year ahead!

      Delete
  4. Don't worry or stress about it Kuan ! We shouldn't measure our finished projects count. We should measure our level of fun we had ! If that's ok for this year , then it was a good year. I wish you all the best for next year !
    Happy Holidays & a very Happy New Year !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Mario :)
      I wouldn't say 2021 was fun but I was in a way glad that I did manage some minor work as opposed to completely giving up on the hobby. So in that way 2021 was a reasonably good year!
      Happy New Year to you too and here's hoping this year will be your best yet ^_^

      Delete
  5. Here’s to a Happy New Year for you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same to you and yours ... and may you all stay safe and be well too!

      Delete
  6. Well, I believe you've done a lot of work. A lot of good work. Maybe it's not so 'visual' or so rewarding, but the preparation work will soon come to fruition the moment yo come to phase 2 on those projects. And most important, you haven't given up the hobby, you've kept yourself active despite the adverse circumstances. I call that a victory.
    All the best for the new year, I hope to keep on following your works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you said is so true of course. I am also glad I have not totally abandoned the hobby. It's a victory of sorts and I'll take it :) All the best to you and yours to for 2022. I too hope to keep on following your works ^_^

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year!

    And yes, I hope you are able to really put a dent in the Styrene mountain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A belated Happy New Year to you too!
      At the moment I am just staring at the mountain, overthinking how I am going to conquer it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...