Sunday 17 October 2021

For Fellow Hobbyists on a Shoestring Budget who are in need of Digital Creative Tools

 In a departure from my usual posts, I would like to bring to your attention a website that sells digital content such as ebooks, audiobooks, software, etc. at attractive prices in aid of charity. Some of you may already be aware of this website but for those of you who are not, then you would be remiss not to check out Humble Bundle. I myself first found out about it via Warhammer Community which was selling a bundle of its ebooks and audiobooks via this site.



 How attractive a bundle can be is largely subjective because it all depends on how much you need or want the items included in a particular selection. So far, excluding the bundle that I will talk about later, I have only purchased two bundles. Both were from Black Library i.e. one an eBook bundle and the other an audiobook one. I am, if you didn't know already, a huge fan of the Warhammer universe. 



 But this particular deal I am highlighting in this post is more relevant to the scale model/miniature hobby. What I am talking about is of course digital tools to edit and compile hobby-related content for consumption via photos or videos. To my delight, a software bundle currently being made available in Humble Bundle (expected end date is about 18 days from the date of this blog post) includes software such as Corel Painter 2021, VideoStudio Pro 2021, PaintShop Pro 2021, AfterShot Pro 3, Particle Shop, and Multicam Capure. It also includes a significant amount of brush packs, paper packs, video overlays, scripts for use in the list of COREL software.



 In case you were wondering ... no, I am not getting any commission for recommending the above website. It's a site that I have found a few good deals on, and I just thought I would share it with any of you whoare still unaware of the site. If you know of similar sites like Humble Bundle, please do not hesitate to let me know in the comments below as I am always on the lookout for a good deal. With the weekend already upon us, I can only hope you are having a good one. Cheers! 


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

4 comments:

  1. Interesting! Thank or sharing! I shall investigate further…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting. I've heard of this, but have never purchased anything. I may have a look and see what I find. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They currently have some cool Old Warhammer stuff ... I might get that later too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...