Saturday 30 December 2023

Kaguya, Chika, and Ai【Kaguya-sama: Love is War】Furyu BiCute Bunnies Figures

 As someone who, at this age still watches romantic comedy animes and lots of them, Kaguya-sama: Love is War stands out as my favourite one so far. It's has a unique take on the genre in which the main protagonists are in love with each other but are hell bent to get the other to confess their love first. It results in hilarious over-the-top situations that had even the missus laughing out loud.



 Below are three Unboxing & Review videos of the main female protagonist and the two main supporting female characters namely Shinomiya Kaguya, Fujiwara Chika, and Hayasaka Ai.





 All the pre-painted figures above are from the Furyu BiCute Bunnies Figures line. It's a product line based on the concept of putting popular anime characters into bunny costumes. While it falls under the budget-friendly prize figure category, I have so far found the bunny figures to be of high quality, far exceeding expectations of figures sold at its price point. I hope you'll enjoy the videos I have done for the trio. Until my next post next year - 2024 is days away - I wish you love and happiness.


https://www.facebook.com/FourEyedMonster-313145002078520/

FourEyedMonster Miniatures YouTube Channel

https://shireworks.blogspot.com/https://www.facebook.com/shire.works

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are indeed ... and a Happy New Year to you too Michal :)

      Delete
  2. Nice, I'm discovering new shows thanks to you, that's so cool! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like anime Suber? They say that as you get older you'll lose interest in anime ... but I never did. I loved it as much as the first day I saw it when I was young :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...